As someone who watched 9/11 unfold I can only say that today is a great day for the United State of America that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Justice has been delayed but well served. Don’t mess with the USA, no matter how long it takes we’ll get you!
Tag Archives: Osama Bin Laden
Now that Osama bin Laden may be replacing Al Gore as the head climate change whiner he has some tips for you on how to reduce your carbon footprint.
10. Live in a cave. You don’t waste valuable resources building a house. Place a Persian carpet on the floor and you’re in solid comfort.
9. Kill lots of infidels, it reduces the world population and saves green resources.
8. Keep telling the homicide bombers about them virgins. When they blow themselves up and take out 50 other people we save on using resources and reduce the population simultaneously. It also reduces the line at the grocery store so I can go shopping faster.
7. Keep letting the rumours out about alleged Al Queda attacks at tourist spots in Europe. This keeps pollution down because everyone stays home instead of going on vacation. I can get a room easier, too, due to all the cancellations at Cannes.
6. Ride a motorcycle to jihad and save gas. They pollute less than a Toyota Prius but they’re not as comfortable. Kind of hard to bring your sheep, but we work it out.
5. Donate money to Iran to help them get the atomic bomb. This will get rid of everyone when they start World War III. There will be no one left so no one will worry about climate change. I will be safe in my cave and ready to take over in 10,000 years when the radiation dies down.
4. When shooting infidels don’t spray and pray, make every shot count. This reduces your carbon footprint because you’re saving ammunition and the resources needed to manufacture it.
3. Keep 4 or 5 wives. This saves fuel running all over Pakistan and Afghanistan looking for dates. They also keep you warm in winter so you don’t have to turn the thermostat in the cave up at night. Fall has arrived at my camp, might be a 3 wife night. Hmmm….that might be a good name for an Arabic rock group!
2. Use “natural” fertilizer in your opium field. This reduces your global footprint because you are not shipping fertilizer to your farm. The only problem is it stinks and your opium taste kind of shitty when you smoke it.
and the number one tip is…………………………………………….
1. Make one of your wives a sheep. She won’t tell, she won’t swell, she’ll be grateful as hell. When she gets old you can shoot her, have lamb chops for dinner and use the wool to knit a sweater.
I was kind of blown away this week by the above video showing climate skeptics/deniers being blown away because they don’t go along with the warmista view of things.
I was blown away a second time when Osama bin Laden announced he’s concerned about climate change and the victims. Per Ecopolitology he’s quoted as saying…..
In a new tape posted to an Islamic forum on Friday, Al Qaeda leader and world public enemy #1 Osama bin Laden departs from his usual calls for death and destruction in order to lament the vast and damaging effects of climate change.
“The number of victims caused by climate change is very big,” says bin Laden (though officially the voice has yet to be verified as his). “Bigger than the victims of wars.” It may seem like the terrorist is softening in his old age, but analysts have been quick to suggest that this latest recording smacks of desperation: anything to recruit supporters and regain flagging support, and with tens of millions of Pakistanis affected by recent flooding, the timing certainly makes sense.
Realistically, this is the exact opposite of what you would expect from either party. I mean personally, I’d expect Osama Bin Laden to be the one blowing up human beings and the warmers to be the ones showing concern for people affected by alleged climate change (read weather) in Pakistan. Wouldn’t you?
So I am surprised none of the warmers have come forward to declare Osama bin Laden as Al Gore’s replacement as the new spokesperson for climate change. Actually I am wondering if this may not already be in the works.
Think about it. We have the Obama Administration’s Malthusian Science Czar, John Holdren, wanting to change the new official name of climate change to climate disruption. To me the word disruption kind of goes along nicely with blowing people up because they’re skeptics. If you take it one step further I wonder if he’s subliminally pushing for Osama bin Laden to be the new Global Disruption Czar?
Think about it. They’d have a certified warmer in charge who likes to blow up people. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!
OK warmers! I”m waiting for the announcement that Osama bin Laden is replacing Al Gore as global warming’s poster boy. He’s the perfect man to lead climate jihad.
In the meantime I think I’ll scour the internet for a surplus bomb-squad suit and some sand bags. Talk about CO2 Insanity.